To register for a sport, club, or activity: See instructions below.
First Time Users - Register & Create an Account
Note: If you previously created an account and want to add a sibling or new student, login to your family account. DO NOT create a separate account.
Family Account Login for Guidelines for Returning users:
To register the same student;
1. Login to your family account. (Click View My Account)
2. Click "Register" link (blue paper and pencil icon) and choose the “name of student” from its dropdown.
3. On the next page, choose the “name of the student” from the student name dropdown.
Note: The form will auto-populate the answers based from your previously submitted registration. Please review and edit the answers such as Grades and others if needed.
4. Choose the activity/sport then continue and submit the registration.
To add a new student in your family account:
1. Login to your family account.
2. Click "Register" link (blue paper and pencil icon) and choose "Register a New Student" from its drop down.
Note: Fill out the form as a new registration.
3. Choose the activity/sport then continue and submit the registration.
Students registering for Athletics must have a valid physical examination uploaded during the registration process.
Pre-Participation Physical Form - View HERE.
Physicals dated April 1, 2019 and after are valid for 19-20 and 20-21 School Years.
The physical must be dated April 1, 2018 or after to be valid for the 19-20 School Year.
Physical dated BEFORE April 1, 2018 is no longer valid.
In the year when an examination is not required, an Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card must be signed by a parent or guardian and be on file.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact the athletic or activity office.